Hi,

I use pox as my controller. We set up a testbed using openflow switch that
support openflow 1.3.
But when I use pox to add flow-table to the openflow switch, I find that the
flow-table is not right.
Here is the "ofp_flow_mod" structure in pox:
ofp_flow_mod
  header:
    version: 1
    type:    14 (OFPT_FLOW_MOD)
    length:  80
    xid:     25
  match:
    wildcards:
nw_tos|tp_dst|dl_dst|dl_src|dl_vlan_pcp|nw_proto|dl_vlan|tp_src|dl_type|nw_src(/0)
 (1100000010000011111110 = 3020fe)
    in_port: 1
    nw_dst: 10.4.4.2
  cookie: 0
  command: 0
  idle_timeout: 3600
  hard_timeout: 3600
  priority: 1024
  buffer_id: None
  out_port: 65535
  flags: 0
  actions:
    type: 0
    len: 8
    port: 5
    max_len: 65535

But I see the following flow table in my openflow switch:
Dell-S4820T>show openflow flows of-instance 1

Instance: 1, Table: acl, Flow: 1, Cookie: 0x0
Up Time: 0d 00:01:29, Hard Timeout: 3600 seconds
Idle Timeout: 3600 seconds, Internal Idle Timeout: 3600 seconds
Packets: 0, Bytes: 0
Match Parameters:
  Valid Match: InPort
  In Port    : Te 0/0             EType     : *
  SMAC       : *                  DMAC      : *
  VLAN id    : *                  VLAN PCP  : *
  IP TOS     : *                  IP proto  : *
  Src IP     : *                  Dest IP   : *
  Src Port   : *                  Dest Port : *
 Actions:
  Output: Te 0/4
(port starts at 0, so the port in switch = the port in flow-mod -1)

We see that the flow table only match inport. But the flow-mod shows it should
match inport and nw_dst.

I don't know what happend?

Thank you!

keyao zhang