So this is the constructor for LLDPSender.  The docstring explains what the
two parameters are.  ttl probably isn't that important.  send_cycle_time
has to do with how fast discovery is sending packets.

You don't usually construct LLDPSenders yourself, though.  Normally, the
discovery component (class Discovery) constructs them for you -- all you
need to do is put "openflow.discovery" on the POX commandline.

If you're trying to modify how discovery works or something, you might get
better help if you explained what you were actually trying to accomplish.

-- Murphy