mba Lina,

there're many pros and cons regarding pro life and pro choice, but
pregnancy and having a baby it's definitely a women prerogative rights..bcs
it's her body..anyway..bcs it's her rights and her own decision..there's a
personal responsibility that comes with it.., if a healthy women want an
abortion bcs bad timing, lack of financial ability, or for absurd reason
such as population growth..to me those  re based on selfish, mean,
heartless, and the most outrage reason...
except if the women is in a terrible illness, or perhaps uncureable desease
and she got a cancer of stadium 3 or 4, and  her pregnancy will endanger
her life and the fetus life..
but i think since the rights to decide to choose life or to choose our
self..is in the hands of women..i think women have to be smart enough to
make decision by taking a preventive act if she dont want to get
pregnant...
some women act foolish by act like god..they are not god...

                      "Lina Dahlan"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
ppiindia@yahoogroups.com
                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  [ppiindia] Re:
Journal-Perempuan, dimana kau? :
                      04/06/2005 11:55          Aborsi

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      ppiindia

Mbak Carla,
Mungkin karena yang hamil itu perempuan, jadi hak untuk memilih itu
ditekankan kepada perempuannya. Laki, bisa saja mabur or mengelak,
tapi wanita tidak dapat.

Saya juga curious, kok enggak ada yang concern dengan hak hidup si
jabang bayi?

Mbak, di Amerika sono kelompok pro-choice sangat concern dengan hak
wanita untuk memilih mau aborsi atau enggak. Kelompok tsb
memperjuangkan hak-hak wanita tsb. Sedang Pro-life sangat
memperjuangkan hak hidup si jabang bayi, jadi aborsi harus dilarang,
meski ada kriteria ketat utk membolehkan (?).

Menjadi sangat relevan kalau kita menimbang apa yang dipostingkan
nyong Ambon ttg 6 kriteria itu:
(1) to slow down population growth
(2) Health reason
(3) Unwilling pregnancy
(4) Economic reason
(5) To avoid discrimination and harasment against single mother.
(6) The right of woman to her own body

Menjadi asik pula baca tulisannya mbak Mia.
Namun saya belum lagi googling jurnal-perempuan.com. mau tau gimana
di Indonesia ini sih tentang hak hidup si jabang bayi. Statusnya
amsih Egepe kali ya?

wassalam,

--- In ppiindia@yahoogroups.com, Carla Annamarie
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> just curious..
>
> for long time..abortion issue is about women..but we forget the
important
> part that men is really a part of it too..means that it takes two
ppl to do
> the act of sex, right?..if a women re planning to do the abortion,
if  she
> consult or tell her husband or boy friend or her sex partner abt
it, how
> the men react..?..
> bcs the fetus is the result of sexual intercourse between men and
women,
> rape case is an exception of that..
>

>                       "Lina
Dahlan"

ppiindia@yahoogroups.com
>                       .com>
cc:
>                                                Subject:
[ppiindia] Re: Journal-Perempuan, dimana kau? :
>                       04/05/2005 04:13
Aborsi

PM

>                       Please respond

ppiindia

> Nyatanya di negara maju seperti Amerika, yang sudah lama praktek
dgn
> FOREVER CONDOM, tetep aja banyak aborsi. Tapi saya gak tau
> perbandingannya dengan di Indonesia ini. Itu juga yang saya mau
tau.

> --- In ppiindia@yahoogroups.com, "HMP" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > yah supaya aborsi tdk terjadi , makanya ; FOREVER CONDOM.......
> > ini juga penekanan baik dari pria ato wanita.........

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.org

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM