Refleksi : Mungkin yang beres hanya korupsi, lain dari itu senin kemis jalannya.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/soekarno-hatta-airport-slams-telkom-for-telephone-disruption/376272

May 21, 2010

Soekarno-Hatta Airport Slams Telkom for Telephone Disruption
The management of Soekarno Hatta Airport have blamed Indonesian
telecommunication company Telkom for cutting off their phone lines from 1 a.m.
to 7 a.m. on Friday.

"We have sent Telkom a letter and demanded an explanation. The airport service
should not have been disrupted because of this incident," Sudaryanto, the
corporate secretary of PT Angkasa Pura II said in news portal Detik.com.

He questioned Telkom's motive for cutting off the phone communication for 6
hours.

"We have paid the phone bills," he said adding that the airport was not
responsible for the communication disruption.

"This is Telkom's mistake and it should take responsibility for its actions" he
said. "It did not disturb the operation of the airport but it should never have
happened here. The airport communication channels should be protected like the
State Palace."

Aviation observer Agus Pambagio regretted the incident because it could
endanger aviation security.

"Telecommunication is related to navigation, flight traffic and aviation
safety," Agus Pambagio said.   "Hundreds of passengers would be in grave danger
if a communication failure occurred because it would affect the safety of
take-offs and landings."

"How could we manage the air traffic without telecommunication facilities? It
could affect the radar. We could have been banned from conducting air
transportation," he said