the body of your message.

For information on becoming a regular subscriber to ADHD RESEARCH
UPDATE, please visit https://www.helpforadd.com/subscribe.htm.

Are you a health care professional?  I have started a second
list to better meet your needs.  To switch to this new list, just
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will make the change.

Greetings:

I hope you are doing well.

You may have heard of the Multimodal Treatment Study of ADHD,
often referred to as the the MTA Study.  This is a landmark
work - the largest and most comprehensive treatment study of
ADHD ever conducted.

The results of this study were published last December in
the Archives of General Psychiatry.  I covered 2 papers
from this study in a prior issue of ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE,
and have posted the article on my web site for you to read.

Although you may have already heard reports of study findings,
I believe you will find information in this review that is
both new and interesting.  Many reports of this study that
emerged prior to the actual publication of the data were
regarded by the authors of the MTA Study as incomplete and
inaccurate.

If you are interested in the treatment of ADHD, I think you'll
enjoy this summary.  I have posted it on my site rather than
send the text in this message because it is on the longish
side.

The article is posted for you at:

http://www.helpforadd.com/mtastudy.htm

I also wanted to let you know about a useful addition I've made
to ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE.  In response to requests from subscribers,
I've started including a overview of each issue right at the
beginning.  This gives subscribers a brief summary of the articles
in the newsletter so they can tell right away which studies they
are most interested in.

I've posted a new sample issue that includes the overview
section.  You can find it at:

http://www.helpforadd.com/preview3.htm

Feel free to pass this along to friends of colleagues who
may be interested in this information as well.

Sincerely,

David Rabiner, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Duke University

P.S I'd like to offer you a gift that I think you will find quite
valuable.

I have developed a system that makes it easy for parents
to monitor how their child is doing at school and to
determine when changes to their child's treatment may
be necessary.

In the past, I have provided the ADHD Monitoring System as a
for new subscribers, but I'd be happy to send it to you regardless
of whether you choose to become a regular subscriber at this time.

To receive the ADHD Monitoring System just click on this
email link:   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and hit send. The system will be sent to you immediately.