It is approximated that about one-fourth of the population suffers from
migraines. As you probably know, the most common symptom is a severe
headache, but other symptoms include: nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to
light, sensitivity to sound, and having an aura (a symptom affecting
your visual field). If you think you might be suffering from migraines,
the first thing you should do is see your doctor to receive proper
diagnosis.

I was doing some research this past week and I read about a study that
was performed on 28 children suffering from migraines. The study lasted
for nine months where the participants were given either migraine
medication (propranolol) or a placebo for the first six months. The
researchers involved in the study taught the children how to use
self-hypnosis and the children used the technique on themselves for
three months.

The study showed that the average number of migraines the children had
during the propranolol phase was 14.9 headaches. During the placebo
phase, the average was 13.3 migraines. Lastly, during the self-hypnosis
phase, the children had an average of 5.9 headaches. The research
concluded that there was a strong correlation between reduction of
migraines and the usage of self-hypnosis.

Would YOU like my help with making powerful change in 2008 and living
the life you deserve right NOW? Would you like to develop your true
potential? Making changes in your way of thinking? Improve your memory
and concentration? Boost your creativity? Making progress in your career
and learning?

If so, then all you have to do is visiting our web site,
www.primastudy.com <http://www.primastudy.com/> . You're only a click
away from making tremendous changes in your life. Hop in to our
mind-developing workshop programs. I have dedicated my life to create
mind –developing program which remind you of the passion and
determination you naturally have to move forward with your goals quickly
and easily. I invite you to visit our website at www.primastudy.com
<http://www.primastudy.com/> .

Do you like my newsletters? How about forwarding this one to ten people
right now!

Happy Learning,

Yovan P. Putra

www.primastudy.com <http://www.primastudy.com/>

Explore the new world of dreaming through LUCID DREAMING!!!
<http://www.lucid-dreaming-kit.com/?afl=47251>   Explore the world of
your mind...