I was very excited a couple of months ago. I released a brand new line
of hypnosis products --

Primastudy's Self-Hypnosis CD.

Primastudy's Self-Hypnosis CD feature:

-The main script in both ears (or channels or speakers). It will sound
like it is in the center of your head.

-One of four randomly chosen scripts [Concentration and Focus] starting
in the left ear (or channel or speaker) and moving to the right ear (or
channel or speaker). This script also has reverb and delay.

-In the Background, you will hear one of two binaural audio tracks.

-All words are completely audible.

-All scripts are simply my Daytime Affirmation

Primastudy's Self-Hypnosis CDs are ready and waiting for you!

I even put them on the website!

And, to celebrate, I want you to take as many of them as you want. You
can use them as gifts to your love one or those you love very much.

The recordings are only Rp. 50.000 each. And, if you order 10 or more
recordings today, I'll give you 2 FREE.

This is a limited offer, which valid until the end of this month. The
sale is not advertised on my site anywhere. It is only for VIPs like
yourself who are on my newsletter list. For more info, please dial (021)
78888952.

Happy Learning,

Yovan P. Putra
www.primastudy.com <http://www.primastudy.com/>
Expand your genius through  Total-Mind Learning  Series coaching
program  <http://www.primastudy.com/>   ....