Ok.

If I don't succeed I will post changes here.

Thanks
José

Karl Fogel escribió:
José Manuel Puerta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Well, I'm trying to use Eclipse + SVN plug-in to perform the
task. Maybe, this is the problem and it is not well configured.
I will try to use TortoiseSVN.

Anyway, to access Internet I need to autentificate myself through the
Proxy, so maybe the problem lays in this fact.

If you can't get through the firewall, an alternative is to post
patches here and have another Spanish translator apply them.

-Karl

************************************************************************************************************************************************
*La informaci�n contenida en este mensaje de correo electr�nico es confidencial
y puede revestir el car�cter de reservada.   *
*Est� dirigida exclusivamente a la persona destinataria.
                                                                           *
*El acceso o cualquier uso por parte de cualquier otra persona de este mensaje
no est�n autorizados y pueden ser ilegales.*
*Si no es Ud. la persona destinataria, le rogamos que proceda a borrarlo.
                                                                   *
*The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
                                                                      *
*It is intended solely for the addressee.

    *
*Access or any use by any other person to this Internet e-mail is not
authorised and may be unlawful.                                 *
*If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail.
                                                                           *
************************************************************************************************************************************************
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Jos=C3=A9 Manuel Puerta Pe=C3=B1a
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Puerta Pe=C3=B1a;Jos=C3=A9 Manuel
org;quoted-printable:TCP Sistemas e Ingenier=C3=ADa
adr:;;C/ FErnandez Caro, 7;Madrid;;28027;Spain
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Engineer
tel;work:+34 91 4062758
url:http://www.tcpsi.com