Hi!

My bad! I didn't make the commit of the "convenciones.txt" file. It's there
now, please update.

Aldo: I don't think anyone has started with chapter 6 so please feel free to go
on.

Some remarks, the id and linkend parameters aren't being translated, just the
content. For example:

<sect2 id="some-section">
<title>El título sí lo traducimos</title>

<xref linkend="some-section">

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Bye

Alejandro Ayuso