Sebastian Menge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Am Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:26:03 +0200 schrieb Reiner Pittinger:
>> I think that a public comment system is not necessary, as people who
>> want to contribute already can by applying to Karl. And a comment system
>> would not only mean more work to manage, but I could also think of many
>> users writing e-mails like "Hey, I submitted an error on line XYZ 15
>> Minutes ago, and you did not yet fix it".
>
> Remember this one:
>
> http://www.producingoss.com/en/managing-volunteers.html#users-to-volunteers
>
> Let's make the burden to contribute for them as low as possible ...

I think I agree -- we should make it as easy as possible to comment on
the translations (and on the original, for that matter).  If there are
too many comments to handle, we can always shut it down, but we'll
never know if we don't try it.

However, it will take some time to set up.  I'm looking at the Django
system and seeing if I can improvise something, but it'll take awhile.
If any of you have the skills to set it up (especially the client-side
-- I can easily set up any kind of receiver CGI or whatever on the
server-side), please jump in.

-Karl