[Somehow, the content of previous letter was lost]

Hi,
HostFuss B.V. is an IT-development and managed hosting solutions company.
We actively grow and aspire to provide the best services to our customers.
A lot of our customers are using different software on their dedicated
servers located at our DC. That is why we have decided to build the fast
mirrors server with the most required software.

Our mirrors server is based on the redundant platform and connected via
dual fast ethernet (100Mbit/s). It makes all software downloads very fast
and convenient.

We are glad to maintain a public mirrors too and we will be happy, if you
will include
our server in your mirrors list.

Following is a brief information about mirror server:
http://proftpd.mirror.hostfuss.com/ - HTTP access,
ftp://mirror.hostfuss.com/proftpd/ - FTP access
Update(rsync): daily

Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Organization name: HostFuss B.V.
Site: www.hostfuss.com
Contact: Frederik Timmerman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Fred Timmerman