Sorry, resend again..

Hello, list.

I would like to say that we have setup a new mirror for proftpd.
As you know, there are so many users who have used proftpd in Korea,
but there is no proftpd mirror in Korea.
So our company(TTIDC) made decisions to provide& maintain proftpd-mirror.
Please add this mirror at proftpd homepage.

Location: Seoul, Korea
http :  http://proftpd.tt.co.kr/
ftp : ftp://ftp.proftpd.tt.co.kr/
Speed & Bandwidth: 1000MB (Wan bandwidth is over 20G)
update: daily
Contact: Sukbum Hong([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks for your co-work.