On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 09:01:10PM +0900, Sukbum Hong wrote:
> Please add this mirror because there is no proftpd mirror at Korea.
> As  you know, there are lots of proftpd users at Korea.
>
> Please adding this mirror.

> Country : Korea
> Company : CDNetworks
> Bandwidth : 1Gbps
> Update : daily

We're generally not accepting new mirrors, but will make an exception in
this case since there is no other mirror in Korea. Please make sure your web
server is also configured to handle these hostnames:

www.kr.proftpd.org
www1.kr.proftpd.org

Let me know when it's ready and it will be added to the web site mirror
listing. Thanks for mirroring!

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o