Hi Patrick--

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 11:09:30AM +0200, Patrik Forsberg wrote:
> A couple of years ago we became mirrors for the proftpd server but for
> some reason we seem to be off the list now ?
> Don't know how long we've been off but the configuration is still
> in-place and we are still mirroring both ftp and www from you.
> So if you still want it our .se. mirror is still up and functioning.

We removed your mirror from the list in September 2007 because it hadn't
updated for three weeks. We tried contacting mir...@dataphone.net, but
didn't receive a response after a couple of inquiries.

We'd be happy to re-add you as long as your mirror is now stable; please
re-add your mirror entry using:

http://mirrors.proftpd.org/

john
--