Hey,

Excuse the possibly inappropriate title. Many projecteuler.net past the first,
say, 80 problems are or seem to be hard to brute force, at least the way I want
to write J code. For .https://projecteuler.net/problem=413 for example, the
below verb does the job, but 1e19 is a bit too big an input. The 2. root is too
big an input.

{{w=.0 for_q.i.y

Is getting such a sentence to run down to inserting all applicable special
combinations, altering internal parameters (like comparison tolerance) via
foreigns, making it all explicit, and or something else? The problem here  is
mostly i.1e9 filling my RAM and swap in a blink. Something like flushing the
buffer, or consistently outputting would be nice.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.