Hi Richard,

What part of the display do you find difficult to read? Is it contrast or font
size or colour or layout? If you are on a Mac you have a lot of control over
this with the Accessibility settings (well not layout).

Perhaps if you gave a link to a page that you do not find difficult to read, it
could be useful.

Cheers, bob