Uh... but before I can sensibly update the wiki I need to understand
what I am talking about.

      0:`1:`2:@.(3&|) i. 6
0 1 2 0 1 2
|rank error, executing monad (0:`1:`2:)@.(3&|)
|each gerund must return a result whose shape agrees with its inputs

In both examples, the rank of the result of each gerund is 0, and the
rank of the inputs to each of the corresponding verbs is 1.

Why did the i.6 example work and the i.7 example fail?

Thanks,

--
Raul