From: programming-boun...@jsoftware.com [programming-boun...@jsoftware.com] On
Behalf Of Kip Murray [k...@math.uh.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:22 PM
To: Programming forum
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] FW: A simple function

Here is my attempt to make [: lovable.  You love 0, don’t you?

   g     When f is [: in the diagram at left
  / \    the left branch disappears and you
f   h   get the diagram below: “I do nothing”
|   |   [: is like “I am nothing” 0 .
y   y

    \

     g      Also here when f is [: the left
    / \     branch disappears and you get
   f   h    the diagram below:  “I do nothing”
  / \ / \   [: is like “I am nothing” 0 .
x  y x  y

      \
      / \
      x  y

Diagrams adapted from Dictionary Section II F. Trains