I tried to use math/lapack but got an error message saying "64-bit not
supported".
Google quickly led me to a discussion of this problem on this list, going back
August 2011. From those messages, I concluded that I had to compile a 64-bit
LAPACK DLL, which I considered myself capable of.

But first I looked through lapack.ijs, where I found that the error message
was generated whenever IF64 is true. The following lines made it clear that on
the Mac, LAPACK is taken from Apple's vecLib framework, which supports 64-bit.
So I just commented out the check for IF64, and everything works fine.

Where should bug reports on such issues be submitted? It's not clear to me
what the status of the addons is. It's not part of the J interpreter, nor
of the base library, and there doesn't seem to be any source code repository.

Konrad.