Hi, I checked my copy of my e-mail and this script was attached.  Here it is
again.  Maybe you don't get attachments.  Also here is a copy of the script.

p=: 13 :'?(x,2)$y'
N=:26
P=:N p N
lat=: 13 :'(y,+:y)$''. '''
lat 5
dots=: 13 :'<"1 (0{"1 y),.2*1{"1 y'
dots 4 p 8
spots=: 13 :'((i.x){(65+i.26){a.)(dots x p y)}lat y'
5 spots 11
12 spots 4
N spots N

load 'viewmat'
NB. (number of points) voronoi (shape)
NB. Generates an array of indices of the nearest point
b=: 13 :'(i.y),."0 1 i.y'
p=: 13 :'?(y,2)$ y'
m=: 13 :'(i.<./)"1 +/"1 *:x-"1/~y'

NB. Palettes of colors used in the examples below
viewmat {"2 m b 2

viewmat {"2 m b 3

viewmat {"2 m b 4

viewmat {"2 m b 5