Hi!

I tried the first URL leading to the same Internal Server Error as
with our own repository. In the OAI Harvest Admin UI I entered a
name (Desy), the URL (https://bib-pubdb1.desy.de/oai2d) and chose
marcxml as Metadata-Prefix and the insert Workflow (which I replaced
with marcxml_workflow after first Internal Server Error). The rest
of the page (deprecated postprocessing options) I left blank. Then
I searched for an identifier and tested the harvesting process.

Where am I going wrong?

Best regards,
Werner