Hi,

It was my understanding (although I can't say how I arrived at it, so
possibly just wrong) that the plan was to work on an international disc.

I took it to mean, that there would be a single iso image that had
multiple language GUI, a common set of extensions, and Language specific
templates again.

Specifically I'm trying to see how to best leverage the work that the NA
DVD team has done, and some additional items perhaps, to help with that.

I noted that you called for help with the English translation of the
German disc and I take it that was for this international version.

After downloading the latest LibreOfficeBox iso, a few days ago, and
comparing it in detail with what we have in English already it appears
that there is indeed much that can be put forward.

What is the best way to help you with this particular project?

Thanks

Drew