Hello,

as part of the move to a new infrastructure, I've also enabled an IPv6-capable download page for testing purposes. As the GeoIP module was a bit too old, I had to compile it manually, and that's why I seek your assistance. ;-)

Those of you having IPv6 connectivity, can you please go to

        http://download-test.documentfoundation.org/TIMESTAMP.mirrorlist

and check if you get the country you're located in as result? It should look like

List of best mirrors for IP address 2a01:4f8:190:3144::2, located in Germany (DE)

with your IP and country respectively.

In case you get only IPv4 - that's normal, nothing to report, might be related to Happy Eyeballs. [1] In case you get IPv6 and the right country is shown - no need to report either. ;-)

But in case you have IPv6, and a wrong or unknown country is shown, please let me know, so I can investigate. From time to time, this can happen with tunnels, especially those from tunnelbroker.net based on my experience, but in general, it should be working.

I only want to enable IPv6 for the production site when all is working.

Thanks for your feedback in advance!
Florian

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Eyeballs