Hello,

Some people have asked how we assign sticker winners in the Month of
LibreOffice. Currently these are the data sources we use:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Month_of_LibreOffice#Data_sources

The idea is that they can be checked (quickly and easily) each day, to
update the wiki page, without requiring hours of work, poring through
data. Of course, it does mean that not every single contribution in
every area of the project may be recognised, so if anyone has
suggestions for other data sources we can use, let us know!

Similarly, if anyone contributed to LibreOffice during November but
doesn't have their name on the wiki page, just drop me a line with your
address and I'll make sure you get a sticker in any case :-)

Cheers,
Mike