Hi,

On 30/04/2019 17:27, Drew Jensen wrote:

> Also Mike has a blog post coming out tomorrow for Month of LibreOffice and
> I'm guessing this will be mentioned in that, so could just wait to share
> that.

I think this deserves a separate message. They are unrelated topics (we
don't want people to think that contributing to the Month of LibreOffice
has anything to do with Google Season of Docs, or vice-versa). We need
to keep the messaging clear and "big up" each one on its own merit :-)

Let's see what information we have already, and if Italo is planning to
write something about it, then we can work from there...

Mike