Sophie Gautier wrote:
A wiki is done to handle mistakes by design: you can always undo your
final action :)
If it's only the development of the tool, it should be placed under the
LibreOffice Wiki section I think:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki
Later, the tool itself, if it must be visible when arriving on the wiki,
the Start page is the best to place it.

First issue. :)

I still get this message:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Administrators, emailconfirmed. You must confirm your e-mail address before editing pages. Please set and validate your e-mail address through your user preferences.
"

though I've already confirmed my account via e-mail. In fact, I get in my preferences: "Your e-mail address was authenticated on 2011-05-18 at 16:01:01."

Tested in Seamonkey and IE browsers.

Any hint?

Ciao,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: