The meeting is an offer to the community, work is done on BZ (actually all of
the mentioned tickets were discussed in advance of the meeting so my decision
was finally covered by the team). The meeting happens bi-weekly on Wednesday or
Thursday with a time for people from east and west. Asked repeatedly people in
the team and got positive feedback to this way of dealing with UX related
topics.
Nevertheless, I'm open for any suggestion.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org