FYI

Ketemu di internet..

--------

Al-Qaida Congratulates The Muslims On US Loss
Sep 05, 2005
By Ubaidah Al-Saif , Translation © Jihad Unspun 2005*

Al-Qaida Congratulates The Muslim Nation On What Has Befallen American

With a shattered New Orleans all but emptied out, an unprecedented
refugee crisis unfolding across the United States, American governors
and emergency officials are in a state of chaos. No one knows at this
juncture how many people exactly were killed by Hurricane Katrina,
but it is thought to be in the thousands, with some succumbing to
death while waiting to be rescued due to a shortage of emergency
services. But bodies are everywhere: hidden in attics, floating in
the devastated city, crumpled in wheelchairs, abandoned on highways.

Since the American catastrophe began unfolding, journalists of all
types and persuasions have been framing the disaster in terms of
blowback from condition of war that the US is now embroiled in. None
however have openly rejoiced louder than Al-Qaida in the Land of the
Two Rivers, who released a statement yesterday congratulating the
Muslim Ummah on the hardship that has befallen America.

While much could be said about the contents of the statement, here it
is, published uncut and uncensored, as translated by JUS.

We remind our viewers that the opinions and points of view expressed
in these statements are those of the author and shall not be deemed
to mean that they are necessarily those of Jihad Unspun, the
publisher, editor, writers, contributors or staff.

Al-Qaida Congratulates The Muslim Nation On What Has Befallen The
Cross Worshippers

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Praise be to Allah, who caused every action to have a reaction,
hence, He crushed the aggressors and destroyed them into scattered
pieces. Peace and prayer be upon our prophet, who raised the Islamic
banner with the sword and made the truth (about Islam) abundantly
clear with Jihad. Peace be upon his family and companions who were
the possessors of knowledge and wisdom.

"If there were a Qur'an with which mountains were moved or the earth
were cloven asunder or the dead were made to speak (this would be the
one!) But truly the Command is with Allah in things! Do not the
Believers know that had Allah (so) willed He could have guided all
mankind (to the Right)? But the Unbelievers never will disaster cease
to seize them for their (ill) deeds or to settle close to their homes
until the Promise of Allah come to pass for verily Allah will not
fail in His promise" 13:31

Congratulation to the Nation of Islam; and Sheikh of Mujahideen Osama
Abi Abdullah, and our Prince Mullah Mohamad Omar, and to Sheikh Al-
Zawaheri, and to Fallujah, Al-Qa'im, Hadithah and Karabala.
Congratulation to our people in Palestine and the whole Islamic
nation for the prophesised and awaited destruction of the infidel's
head, America is at hand. This is showing the sign of their downfall.
Every day disasters get closer to them.

{Now such were their houses,-in utter ruin,-because they practiced
wrong-doing. Verily in this is a sign for people of knowledge.} 27:52

{…..We did them no wrong, but they were used to doing wrong to
themselves.} 16:118

Not long ago the USA was able to target and assault any one they
like, starve who ever they wished to starve and kill who every they
chose to kill. Now it turns to their door steps; they are short of
supplies and fuel. This is Allah's sorties targeting the Americans.
This is the result of the prayers of the innocent who have been
unjustly treated by the infidels.

{ "So We opened the gates of heaven with water pouring forth" } 54:11

{ "And We caused the earth to gush forth with springs so the waters
met (and rose) to the extent decreed" } 54:12

Nation of the beloved Mohamad (SAW), it is Allah's prayers we seek
and your Dua'a. The victory is on the horizon. Allah's fury has been
unleashed on the nation of evil, tyranny and oppression. Their death
tolls are in the thousands, and their losses are in the billions. You
should pray victory and perform the Dua'a for the Allah's support of
the Mujahideen.

{ "Say: "Can you expect for us (any fate) other than one of two
glorious things (martyrdom or victory)? But we can expect for you
either that Allah will send His punishment from Himself or by our
hands. So wait (expectant); we too will wait with you." } 113:52

If the Muslims on this earth fall short of the support of their faith
then, Allah will counter the infidels. This is a wake up call to the
Tyrant Arab regimes, the sorties of Allah in revenge through tidal
waves, deluge, hurricanes and the Mujahideen is overtaking His
enemies everywhere.

{….and none can know the forces of the Lord, except He, and this is
no other than a reminder to mankind.} 74:31

{Say: O my people! Do whatever you can: I will do (my part): soon
will you know who is it whose end will be (best) in the Hereafter:
Certain it is that the wrong-doers will not prosper.} 06:135

O' Allah, destroy the head of the Infidels, America,
O' Allah, don't leave one of them.
O' Allah, punish them by our hand and yours,
O' Allah, send them the Surge, Hurricanes and tidal waves,
O' Allah, free our brothers and sisters in the jails of the crusaders
and the apostates,
O' Allah, give victory to the Mujahideen everywhere.
O' Allah, protect our Mujahideen leaders Sheikh Osama, Mullah Omar
and Shiekh Al- Zawahiri,
O' Allah, bring harm to whoever wants to harm them,
O' Allah, Author of the Koran, and the guider of clouds, grant us
victory and defeat them
O' Allah, Author of the Koran, and the guider of clouds, grant us
victory and defeat them
O' Allah, Author of the Koran, and the guider of clouds, grant us
victory and defeat them.

{"These are some of the stories of communities which We relate unto
thee: of them some are standing and some have been mown down" (by the
sickle of time). } 11:100

{"It was not We that wronged them: they wronged their own souls: the
deities other than Allah whom they invoked profited them no whit when
there issued the decree of thy Lord: nor did they add aught (to their
lot) but perdition! "} 11:101

{"Such is the chastisement of thy Lord when He chastises communities
in the midst of their wrong: grievous indeed and severe is His
chastisement." } 11:102

Allahu Akbar...Allahu Akbar... Glory is to Allah, His Prophet and
Believers.

Al-Qaida In The Land Of The Two Rivers
Rajab 28th 1426
September 3rd 2005