Hi,

We've recently hacked NFLOG support into vuurmuur. An old-ish writeup
of making psad work together with vuurmuur is here:
http://vuurmuur.org/trac/wiki/PSAD

I tried to make psad work with vuurmuur/nflog again but there are two
issues stopping me from doing so:

- I could not find any NFLOG support in psad. Maybe I've missed it. Is
it in there or are there any plans to hack it in psad?
- the netfilter core apparently does not do multicasting to multiple
applications listening to the same nflog-group.

If there's no nflog support in psad but it's desirable I would like to
help as I have gained some experience with it (see
http://wordpress.3dn.nl/2009/11/25/iptabes-nflog-support-in-vuurmuur/)

-Fred