New psad-2.2.4-pre3 release that I believe fixes the uninitialized variable
bug. That bug was only in the --Status output - not in the running psad
daemon (so it is not really operationally significant - just annoying).
Please let me know if this fixes it:

https://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/download/psad-2.2.4-pre3.tar.gz

Thanks,

--Mike