Hi:
     I'm trying to install RH8.0 on a Dell Latitude C600. At the begining
all seems go well, I can select language, keyboard and mouse. The problem
comes after the selection of the type of install. Even i try Desktop,
workstation, server or custom, the systems seems to freeze, and some
minutes later if I push the next button I only get a message like 'You
don't have any Linux partition. You can't upgrade!'. The system is clean,
has 10Gb of disk that i previously cleaned with Linux fdisk. Only have 2
parititions. 1 of 144Mb hidden OS/2 ( i think thats for hibernation ) and
another of 3Gb created by my to host a Windows 98 system ( I had created
the partition with 'b' type that's WinFAT 32 ). This machine hosted RedHat
7.3 like a champ.

Any advice?

Regards