On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 11:15:44AM -0700, Archie Cobbs wrote:
> .. and errno is probably EWOULDBLOCK, right? This is correct behavior.
> When set to non-blocking, pth will not block the thread when I/O is
> not available, but return an error instead.

Ok, so I have to use pth_select or pht_poll.
(simply putting pth_yield or pth_sleep did not work).
This makes code messy tho'. Is there any better (simple and clean) way?

--
Takashi Ishihara                 http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~ishihara
;; The first precept was never to accept a thing as true until I knew it