I've read Bilung Lee's thesis on * charts, and thought the notion
of 'conditional initial state' would be great for handling inter-
hierarchy interaction of FSM states (, essential capability for me).
But, It's very hard to find related information on that within the
document included in the current release of Ptolemy II.
And, I wonder if the 'conditional initial state' feature is supported
in the current release of Ptolemy II.
Any comments?

Thanks in advance.

Sunghyun Lee