I have not run Ptolemy II under Windows XP, but there is not reason
that it should not work.

The Installshield installer we used with Ptolemy II 1.0.1 is rather buggy,
see http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptII1.0/installshield.htm#bugs

What exceptions were you seeing when you rebuilt?

-Christopher
--------

    Hi everybody,

        Anybody have tried to install the Ptolemy II under windows XP? I
    know that the installer is compatible with it. So I tried to remake it
    with the Cygwin but the result was a lot of Java Exception. Anyone could
    help me?
                Alisson