Hi,

In ptolemy II 2.0beta it seems like the diva version used defers from
the one we can find on the Internet(ver 0.3 of april 2001). Specially
about the new JCanvasPanner.class found in diva/toolbox package. The
deal is that we used to have Scrollbars on the JCanvas of the
_graphpanner(in GraphFrame -> BasicGraphFrame). But now with the zoom
and infinite _vergilSize features what to do ? JAD helps us to decompile
this class but javadoc misses ;-) !
Anyone about how to find the diva source package used in ptolemy II
2.0beta ?

Thanks