Hi,

In my Ptolemy simulation, I have several classes,refered in a XML file.
On finding an error in a class, I recompile it. But Ptolemy refuses to
notice the updated file. if I close my simulation window, and tell
vergil to reopen my xml file, it doesnt use the updated classes.
The only workaround I have noticed is to restart Vergil.

I am running PtolemyII-3.0p locally on a PII350/SuSE8/2.4.18 system
with 128 MB RAM. No amount of sync/rehash's solve the problem.

Anyone else noticed this? or know some workarounds?

The SVG support under Ptolemy is not well documented. The DIVA
library(IIRC) provides limited SVG functionality. The table 5.11 fails
to mention non-supported SVG options like rounded corners of boxes,
and filled polygons. Also, is there another updated version of Diva
available which has support for the path tag?(esp arcs?). The SVG
Errors are also not very verbose. Are verbose SVG error messages
available? If so, how?

Thanks in advance

Hitanshu Gandhi

=====
"you're such a smart ass!" And I said: "No, I don't. I think my ass is as stupid as
anybody else's. The only difference is I know it."  -- Richard Bandler
"Smarter people still behave stupidly. They just have smarter reasons for doing so"
-Ori-fucking-ginal