Hey all,

I am creating a simulation in which I would need an adhoc network of
nodes. IOW, nodes could be plugged or unplugged from a central controller.
At the central controller, I want to assign node channels to the port
Input at channels 32+i. While creating the XMl file in vergil, I do not
find a way to specify this. How do I do this?

Regards
Hitanshu

=====
"you're such a smart ass!" And I said: "No, I don't. I think my ass is as stupid as
anybody else's. The only difference is I know it."  -- Richard Bandler
"Smarter people still behave stupidly. They just have smarter reasons for doing so"
-Ori-fucking-ginal