Hello,

I'm working on a project in which I am writing out and compiling actors
dynamically at runtime.  I would like these actors to then show up in
the treeview on the left side of Vergil but it seems that it only reads
the MoML file once.  Does anyone know a way to force the tree to reread
the MoML file or is there a better way to do this?  I am basically
adding an <entity> line to a MoML file for each actor that I dynamically
generate.  If I restart Vergil, the new actors show up but I would
rather them be added at runtime.

Any help would be appreciated.  I searched the archive for matters such
as this and didn't find much.  If this has already been discussed
before, please just point me in the direction of the thread.

Thanks,
Chad Berkley

--
Chad Berkley