In the XYPlotter, click on the plot format button
in the upper right (this is the second from the right button that has
two red impulse lines)
Then select
Marks: dots

Save your model

When you run it again, it will have a dot for the single point.

The way this works is that the MoML file gets some plotml inside
a configure element that sets the marks to "dots"

-Christopher

Christopher Hylands Brooks [EMAIL PROTECTED]  University of California
Programmer/Analyst Chess/Ptolemy/GSRC         US Mail: 558 Cory Hall #1770
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2739             Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 (W-F) 510.655.5480  (office: 400A Cory)

--------

    Hi,

    I'm trying to plot a single point on XYPlotter. How can I control the width
    of the point, so that I'll be able to view it?
    It is also necessary for plotting a sequence of points, if the connected
    variable is set to false.

    Thanks,
    Efrat