Use $PTII/bin/copernicus
Try $PTII/bin/copernicus -help
to get all the arguments.

In Ptolemy II 3.0.2, the copernicus command is difficult to use
because of double quoting problems.  Steve Neuendorffer fixed these
problems so that in the up coming release, the software is easier to
use.

ptolemy/copernicus/shallow/makefile has a sample copernicus command.

To generate shallow code for IIR.xml in /tmp/ptII, one would do:

$PTII/bin/copernicus -codeGenerator '\"shallow\"' -ptIIUserDirectory '\"/tmp/ptII\"'
-targetPath '\"IIRShallow\"' -targetPackage '\"IIRShallow\"' -modelName '\"IIR\"'
-modelPath '\"IIR.xml\"'

The '\"...\"' is ugly, but necessary because in Ptolemy II 3.0.2
the parameters are Parameters, not StringParameters.

-Christopher
--------

    Hi Christopher

    How do I run the shallow code generator from the command line?

    Michael

--------