Without access to the model, I can only vaguely speculate what the issue is here... CT has some pretty subtle ways of handling simultaneous events (which are legitimate at discontinuities and to represent glitches). The AddSubtract actor has distinctly different semantics from the Expression actor in that it does not require all inputs to be present to fire, but I doubt that would affect the CT schedule unless there is a truly subtle glitch or race condition in the model...

Edward

At 04:49 PM 4/13/2004 -0700, Christopher Hylands Brooks wrote:
[Yesterday, we had a power outage on campus which caused the following
email to ptolemy-hackers to fail]

"Keith Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I am building a feedback control system simulation that has a CT
> domain (the plant) embedded inside a DE domain (the controller).  I'm
> having a problem with the CT domain outputting multiple values of its
> analog parameters with the same time stamp.
>
> I eliminated some of the spurious values by replacing the AddSubtract
> actor with an Expression actor that performed the same function.  I
> assume this is some type of bug with the AddSubtract actor.  However,
> I'm still having a problem with more that one value of a CT parameter
> being generated with the same time stamp.
>
> I searched the message archive and couldn't find anything on this
> issue.  Any ideas on what the problem is?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Keith

Offhand, I'm not sure, so I'm forwarding this on to Ptolemy-Hackers.

-Christopher