Hi,

I've recently run across a ClassNotFoundException when trying to view the documentation for Sinewave in Kepler. I've traced it to DocManager.java where, in the method docClassNameToURL, there is a call to Class.forName(). The problem is that Sinewave is a moml class, not a java class so this fails. I'm not sure if the changes I put into the documentation system a few months ago might have caused this or if it is just a bug. Has anyone else (specifically those running ptii without kepler) had this problem?

thanks,
chad