Hi,

I'm working on a pretty complex workflow that involves many composites, several of which have their own SDFDirector. The whole workflow is SDF (i.e. there aren't any other types of directors). The problem I'm having is that there is a dynamic rate change pretty deep in the workflow. I've made sure that all of the allowRateChanges attributes in each director is set to true, but I'm still getting an error when I try to run the workflow telling me that the the schedule can't be computed because of a dynamic rate change. Any ideas why this would be? Should I be getting this error, even though I've effectively told the director to ignore this condition?

thanks,
chad