From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mart Lõhmus
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:55 PM
To: ptolemy-hackers@bennett.eecs.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: XYZPlotter

Aha, that was too simple :)
However, I have actually records like {x,y,id} and not fixed channels.

2006/5/10, Christopher Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Mart,
In the XYPlotter, each of the colors represents a dataset, so to
get different colors, you can connect multiple inputs to the input
port and each input will get a color.

The Ptolemy II interface to Matlab has a demo that uses a 3-D plotter.
However, this requires Matlab.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi Ptolemy hackers,

    does someone know, howto use different colors (like Z-axis) with XYPlotter?
    I did a quick search on demos, but didn't find any examples for this kind o
   =
    problem. Do I have to modify a bit XYPlotter or is something similar alread
   =
    done?

    Thanks!
    Mart L=F5hmus