Version 4 of patchstack including review changes and ACK lines.

Applies against latest master branch.

Can be pulled from git://www.vahanus.net/ptxdist-kp.git
on branch 'tmp-virtual-uuid-blkid'.

Carsten
--

There are newer versions of libuuid and libblkid available in util-linux-ng. It
includes also the blkid and uuidgen binaries.

As a newer version was a requirement for some other updated tool, I changed the
.in files to switch over to these new libs.

Ideally there should be stand-alone packages for both libraries, but I couldn't
find stand-alone sources yet.

To ease later migration I added .in configs for both libs to select the right
packages.

So packages can select just (HOST_) LIBUUID or LIBBLKID as depends.

The old code in e2fsprogs was removed, so mixed installation of libs and
binaries from both e2fsprogs and util-linux.ng is avoid. Internal libs are
disabled by autoconf for e2fsprogs.

Carsten

 [01/10] [host-libuuid] Added virtual package
 [02/10] [host-libblkid] Added virtual package
 [03/10] [host-mtd-utils] Fixup dep to libuuid
 [04/10] [libuuid] Added virtual package
 [05/10] [libblkid] Added virtual package
 [06/10] [host-util-linux-ng] Added host build for newer libuuid and libblkid
 [07/10] [ptxdist] (1/4) Switch to newer versions of libuuid and libblkid
 [08/10] [ptxdist] (2/4) Switch to newer versions of libuuid and libblkid
 [09/10] [ptxdist] (3/4) Switch to newer versions of libuuid and libblkid
 [10/10] [ptxdist] (4/4) Switch to newer versions of libuuid and libblkid