Hi,

On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 11:58:25PM +0100, Alan Martinovic wrote:
> And an off topic question:
> Is the "How to become a PTXdist Guru - Pengutronix" available for public
> contribution, and if so, how?

You have incredible timing :-). We decided some time a go, that the way we
handled the documentation was not really working any more. We turned the
latex sources for the Guru into something that can be processed by Sphinx
and added it to the PTXdist git tree. I've merged that last week. It's
still far from complete but it should be somewhat usable.
The source for the documentation is in doc/ and with "make docs" you'll get
html in Documentation/.
There is also a man-page containing the command-line reference. It's part
of the tarball an can be generated with 'make man'. This is now used for
'ptxdist --help'.

To get back to you're original questions: Yes, you can contribute to the
documentation. Just send patches that improve the files in doc/.

Regards,
Michael