Hi Michael,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 04:09:21PM +0100, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> Hmm, I looked at what the capabilities stuff is for. It is used for 'secure
> memory'. I'm not an expert here, but I guess it will set up some memory
> that cannot be swapped out etc. It only needs libcap and that's a rather
> small library, so I think this should be enabled. What do you think?

Yeah, why not. libcap does not hurt.

I first thought it would use secmem even without capabilities but before
the setuid privileges are dropped, secmem is disabled. So it seems
necessary.

We should probably also update libcap to 2.25. There they dropped the
dependency to libattr.

> Looks good otherwise. No need to send a new patch. I'll make the change if
> necessary.

Great, thanks.

Clemens