On 04/06/2017 01:02 PM, Michael Olbrich wrote:
Hi,

I'm happy to announce that I've just released ptxdist-2017.03.0.
The change this time is a big rework of the udev/systemd handling. The last
pre-systemd udev version is now a completely separate package. This way
changed to systemd udev won't touch the old udev and can no longer break
it.
We also have the usual mix of new packages, version bumps and bugfixes.

Thanks to all contributors and - as always - the shortlog below.

Great to hear that! :)

Maybe it's worth also noting that this version finally provides support for updating your embedded Linux system with the RAUC update framework.

The base recipes support building RAUC both as a target and as a host tool as well es automatically generating update Bundles out of your rootfs image.

For more information about RAUC you may visit the project website

  http://rauc.io/

or browse through the documentation on readthedocs:

  http://rauc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Happy updating and best regards!

Enrico

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Enrico Jörns                |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-5080 |