El mié, 19 abr 2023 a las 10:18, Michael Olbrich (<m.olbr...@pengutronix.de>)
escribió:

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 09:28:02AM +0200, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia wrote:
> > El miércoles, 19 de abril de 2023, Michael Olbrich <
> m.olbr...@pengutronix.de>
> > escribió:
> after it

> just
> > > ptxdist

> > > That depends a bit on why you want to regenerate the report. If you
> need to
> > > regenerate the per package stuff in platform-xxx/report/ then removing
> > > platform-xxx/state/*.report is the way to go. If that part remains
> > > unchanged, then just removing the pdfs should be enough.
> >

> > This was because of adjustments to license info in the .make files so I
> > guess I need to remove the .report files :-)
> >
> > Thank you for the response,
>
> If you change a .make file, then that should be detected automatically and
> the license info for that package should be regenerated automatically.
> It should not be necessary to do anything manually.

Yes; the problem is that I was not actually changing the .make files.
Instead I have a rules/post/licenses.make file where I override some of the
xxx_LICENSE variables. I was looking for a way to regenerate the report
when this file was updated. Anyway I think all is clear now with your
explanations. Thanks again!

Best,