From: "Jean Violette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Philip Madsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 3:47 PM
Subject: petrol prices

Dear Phil,
Here are a few emails I received from the US.  Here is what they are up to!

With my blessing,
Fr Jean Violette

Subject:        We Can Lower Gas Prices!

Even if you don't drive, forward this to someone who does.  Before long
we'll see the price of gas affect the price of everything we buy.  At one
point or another everything in every store was on a truck. Independent
truck drivers have already started adding "gas charges" to their invoices.
The non-independents have their gas paid for by their corporation. Who do
you think will have to absorb the extra cost.  Certainly not a
corporation. It will be you and I.

READ THIS E-MAIL IF YOU WANT TO LOWER THE GAS PRICES.

One of the reasons why gas stations can get away with high gas prices is
because they get together and screw the customers as a team. They know that
gas is a necessity and they know that people will pay whatever they decide.
Well, it's time we do something about this and turn the gas companies
against each other. Here is a plan that just might work:

Step one:  No matter what you do DON'T FILL UP AT ANY ESSO STATION! YOU CAN
FILL UP ANYWHERE ELSE BUT NOT ESSO! Why Esso? Well, why not? They are all
the same and Esso is just the unlucky victim of this boycott.

Step Two:  if enough people do this, Esso will be forced to lower its
prices. Now here is the MOST IMPORTANT PART of the plan: DON"T FILL UP AT
ESSO UNTIL THE PRICE DROPS TO BELOW 60  CENTS. Esso will gradually drop the
price of gas but if we break the boycott to early then all our effort will
be in vain. YOU WILL BE TEMPTED TO FILL UP AT ESSO WHEN YOU SEE THAT THE
PRICES ARE LOWER, BUT BE STRONG!!!! WAIT UNTIL IT DROPS BELOW 60 cents.

Step three:   Once the price of Gas at Esso drops below 60 cents, fill up
at ESSO stations ONLY. This will force the other stations to lower their
prices.

Step four:    If you participate in this plan, and notice that the prices
are not dropping, DON'T worry. They will drop eventually. GIVE THIS PLAN AT
LEAST FOUR MONTHS FROM THE DAY YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL. The Only way this
will work is enough people do it. So forward this = e-mail this to everyone
you know and lets see if we can make a difference. AND REMEMBER THE MOST
IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU DO NOT FILL UP AT ESSO STATIONS UNTIL THE PRICE
DROPS BELOW 60 CENTS. DON'T BE TEMPTED TO FILL UP SOONER THAN THAT!  IT'S
TIME WE FIGHT BACK!!!!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What the hell?  At $1.60 for unleaded regular, why not try it?  Last year
on April 30,1999, a gas out was staged across Canada and the U.S. to bring
the price of gas down, and it worked.  It's time to do something about it
again. Only this time lets make it for three days instead of just one.The
so-called oil cartel decided to slow production to drive up gasoline
prices. Lets see how many Canadian/American people we can get to
band together for a three day period in April, DO NOT TO BUY ANY GASOLINE,
during those three days. LETS HAVE A GAS OUT.  Do not buy any gasoline from
APRIL 7, 2000 to APRIL 9,  2000.  Buy what you need before the dates listed
above, or after, but try not to by any druing the GAS OUT.  If you want to
help, just send this to everyone you know and ask them to do the same.  We
brought the prices down once before, and we can do it again.  Come on North
America, lets stand together!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Even if you receive this 100 times, keep passing it around, this way know
everyone is being informed and no one will forget!!!!!!!!!!